I can’t believe it is New Years Eve! It seems like just yesterday I was going to a good friend’s NYE wedding and I was scrambling trying to find a winter wedding guest dress…haha! So much has happened this year… so many things to be THANKFUL for. Every experience has taught me more and more about myself and about how GREAT our God is.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Trust me, they don’t have it anymore together than you do.
- Find out who your real friends are and cherish them.
- Listen more than you speak
- Serve others; it’s not about what you get from them
- Positive Mindsets…they go a long way
- Guard your heart (Proverbs 4:23)
- When you suffer, God is using that to teach you something
- Reading needs to make a comeback.
- Drinking lots of water really is key to being healthy
- Jealousy makes people do crazy things; love & forgive them anyways.
- Have more time with friends and build friendships
- Get into a healthy routine of working out and eating well
- Build my relationship with God. More Bible & prayer time
- Travel more
- Create more Videos!
- Cook more and try new recipes
- Read a book a month
- Join a Community Group
- Get a job (lol)
- Gain new photography skills
- Take WAY MORE blog photos…and not be embarrassed by it!
- New Blog Series (coming soon…so excited!!!)
- Get a solid 6 pack (HAHAHHA… I couldn’t pass this up)