Happy Birthday to ME! HAHA! In a totally cliche way, I thought it would be fun to kind of re-introduce myself to y’all and share 24 facts about me! Some of y’all may know these things already, but if you don’t know me very well, welcome!
Today is my 24th birthday and I still can’t believe I’m in my twenties! I still feel like my 17 year old self….just with a lot more experience and knowledge now. It’s funny to look back on my likes, interests, worries, and dreams when I was 17 to where I am now. God sure does work in mysterious ways!
So…without too much rambling, here are 24 facts about me!
- I have a twin sister!
- I graduated from Baylor University ’16
- I taught dance and drill team for one year after college
- I am a Dallas Mavericks Dancer!
- I became a Christian my sophomore year of high school. Before that, I always believed in God, but never had a real relationship.
- I majored in Secondary Social Studies Education
- Spirit Animal: Koala. I love to cuddle!
- My favorite season is Fall and Winter
- I love stuffed animals. Yes, I am still a child
- If I could, I would wear heels every day
- Favorite Designer is Kate Spade
- I could live in Lululemon
- Pale Pink and Gold are my favorite colors
- Proud supporter of Spray Tans
- Rose Gold is my favorite metal
- I only drink water & coffee
- My favorite food: PANCAKES
- Favorite healthy food: Kale salad with grilled chicken
- Dessert of Choice: Frozen Yogurt
- I love cats. I sooo want a Ragdoll kitty!
- I love anything Disney
- Barbie is one of my favorite characters. I own almost all of her movies! She’s so positive and inspiring..haha!
- I love positive, happy, LOYAL people
- I love creating healthy recipes to try! Because of this, I’m not very good at baking….